Have you noticed something different on your Google+ Home Stream this week?
We have! Here are a few new features on Google+:
- We cannot start without talking about the Auto Awesome hearts. If you post a photo of people kissing, you get it with animated hearts flying all over the photo. Like in this photo posted on the Google+ official page. How cool is that? You don’t even have to share it if you are not into PDA Happy Valentine’s Day!
- There are new links on pictures shared pointing to the album of the Google+ user who originally shared it. That presents a great opportunity for people outside your circles to view your other photos, especially if the one shared catches their attention. Ultimately your audience is bound to grow.
- Other subtle links with hover cards have been added next to posts 1+’d by a person in your circles.
- These next links are a bit elusive. They show up on links to content shared by a company page after anyone in your circles shares the post. The funny part is that we haven’t figured out why it shows up in some posts and not in others. We’ll tell you once we figure it out.
5. When your friend shares a Mashable story on your Home stream, if you click the link to read the story on Mashable, you will see this at the top of the page, prompting you to ‘discuss’ the story with your friend or rather share it on Google+ yourself.
We will tell you about some more updates next week. Have a lovely weekend!